What we do
- We offer a full design service from concept to completion for small to medium sized new build schemes, we advise on a proposed site with a feasibility study created to inform the client on the projects potential, we then provide a masterplan and assist through the planning process. Once the planning is obtained the land is instantly more valuable, we either assist with the sale of the land or we progress to build stage and offer technical design through building control and onto site with the tender process looked after and project management on site.
- We offer commercial design services with extensions to office blocks along with restaurant and shop fitting out experience, we understand a business needs and provide our service to suit it, being as much or as little “hands on” as required
- Our core business presently is small to medium house extensions, we have a knack of visiting our clients and understanding their needs, we offer a design based on their requirements but we also offer an alternative with our design input. This input is based on 17 years of experience and can offer insight into natural light maximisation dependant on orientation or the functionality of the space as two examples.
- We provide 3D imagery and walkthroughs which offer our clients the opportunity to view what they are thinking of before a brick is laid on site, giving them a choice to adapt the design to suit their needs.
- Due to our BIM level service we can offer draft material take off on walls and floors etc. which can be used by the chosen builders or the client themselves to seek prices from builders’ merchants and builders alike, this could mean a more fixed price rather than an approximated figure that just seems to rise as the job goes on.
- We offer legal support services by means of conveyance plans or licensing plans produced to the client or the local council, this can be painstaking and we aim to take the responsibility from the client be it a solicitor or a private client. We carry out the survey required and produce the plans in the appropriate formats and offer any alterations (within reason) beyond completion should legal proceedings take a turn in a different direction.
- Project Management can be undertaken, we offer a point of calling to our clients should they wish to deal with their builder through a third party, with regular site visits and on hand technical support this ensures the build is carried out according to the design and the clients’ requirements.
- We offer a support service to architects who may have an overflow of work but not quite enough to warrant taking on more staff, we would work under the umbrella of their company if they wish or work independently. Either way our prices are fair enough to mean that they receive a “finder’s fee” in the process.